There are many organizations that recommend eating dinner together as a way to stay connected as a family, but somehow that just doesn’t work at my house – too many people with schedules that are to varied.
Instead we make a commitment to spending time together on a regular schedule doing something fun. When the kids were younger it was every week, now that I have a teen and tween it is at least once a month.
We choose a specific event or attraction for the following month and put it on the calendar.
If you struggle to find something fun to do with your kids I encourage you to take a look through this list. There are attractions open all year long as well as seasonally. Now matter what age your children, what you like to do or where you live, there is sure to be something your family will enjoy.
My family and I have enjoyed visiting many of these locations and you will find my review below those attractions.
If you are looking for local events there are several websites that do an excellent job of providing information:
If you have an attraction you would like to see added to this list, please let me know by email at dmarcottefreelance(at)live(dot)com.
Incoming search terms:
- things to do with kids in minneapolis mn
- kids activities twin cities
- Thing to do with your toddle at Minneapolis
- things to do with kids in the twin cities mn
- things to do with kids in the twin cities
- things to do with kids in mpls today
- twin cities fun parks for kids
- things to do in mn with kids
- things to do for kids tomorrow twin CB ities
- twin cities fun things to do for kids